#613A/Solid/Ombre/Colorful Tape In
16 Reviews 0 Questions / 0 Answers
Quality: 100% Indian Remy Human Hair
Hair Can Be Washed, Heated, Colored And Styled
Avg. Hair Life: Exceeds 1 Year With The Proper Care & Maintenance
Avg. Tape Life: 2-4 Months
App. Method: Tape-In
Features: Repeatable Dye, Achieve A Thicker And Longer Look
Length Range: 16~24 Inches | Weight Range: 100 Grams
Total Pieces Per Pack: 40
Total Weight Per Pack: 100 Grams
Tape Size: 1.58" X 0.4"
We Recommend 2 Packs For A Full Set Of Hair
2 Bundle Deal, Save $25 off, Code: "TPBD"
FEATURESEasy to put in and remove---Take the least amount of time and experience.
Look natural---- Invisible tapes, Lay flat, hide well.
Wear comfortable----Light tape, no bumps, and no metal. No problem with sleep.
Easy to style---- Work well with every hairstyle, high bun or ponytail, blend well.
Permanent look---- Stick well for 2-4 months with proper applying, without taking
Hair TextureSame as clip-ins, all VP tape-in extensions are made of 100% Indian Remy Human Hair. High-quality, DIY-dye and FREE-style are always the features of our hair products.
VolumeTo achieve ideal effects, Order the closest amount of grams to make sure the hair is thick enough to blend with your natural hair. We recommend 2 packs (200g) if you have very thick hair (40 Pieces per Pack), especially when the length is over 20 inch. But if just for partial hair volume adding, 1 pack (100g) is enough.
Color CustomizationWe also provide customized service (ombre and colorful) to tape-in extensions.
5 tips you may know before choosing hair color of tape-in:
-Choose DIY 613A# if you want to color it by yourself.
-Choose Solid Color if you want a single color in shades of black, brown or blonde.
-Choose Colorful Tips if you want a hair with colored ends. Eg, black to grey/purple.
-Choose Natural Ombre if you want a black to brown/blonde hair or vice versa.
-Email to email@example.com for customization if you choose the colorful or ombre hair. Or send us the product No & color proportion if the one has already sold on site.
Applying and Removing TipsHow to wear tape INS----see the tutorial videos on product page or click the links below.
URL 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko_gSICSl1Y
URL 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUMEj44TuIo
(According the feedback from hundreds of user experiences and our hairdressers' tests.
All tapes we use are the best Blue Lace Support meeting International standards. Each package, we will alsosend extra tapes (60 pieces) for replacement. This can help to better extend using time.
1. Need someone to install them for you, regardless of how many mirrors you have placed at different angles. It will be insanely difficult to achieve the proper placement and get a flawless finish.
2. Flat ironing your hair before you apply the tape ins if your hair isn't flat and the sections aren't even or you have curly hair, make sure your hair isn't bunched up in the sandwich bond, do not have too much hair in the section, otherwise the tape won't stick.
3. For better viscosity,pleaseheat tapes a little bit with blower (10s-20s, 5cm away) before wearing them.
4. Not tape them too close to your hair roots or too far. Also not too close to your part in the back and leave a space in between each section, in case you want to part your hair.
5. Make sure all the hair sticks on to the tape because it you have any extra hair that doesn't stick or it's just too much you'll end up with a lot of breakage.
6. After wearing, wait 48-72 hours before washing to make sure they don't get wet and the adhesive has had time to set, otherwise the hair can slip down or fall out.
7. Change them every 2-3 months as the bonds grow out.
8. Some alcohol based tape-in remover sold in stores and online are beneficial to remove tapes easily without damage to your own hair.
Care and Dye Tips(According the feedback from hundreds of user experiences and our hairdressers' tests.
Sleep: 1. Wear a loose braid or put it in a low ponytail to help prevent pulling when you're sleeping.
2. Do NOT fall asleep with your tape ins wet and make sure to brush them before sleeping. Brush: 1. Brush your hair with a soft comb properly between the rows often and do not brush too hard.
2. Hold the extensions at the top, in order not to pull on the hair which might loosen the bonds. Then brush them from bottom to top. If not, they will tangle really badly towards the root area and then it is really hard to get them out. Wash 1. Use a shampoo without sulfate to wash your hair, it won't damage the glue or extensions and help the bonds to last longer.
2. Apply shampoo to your roots and make sure to massage it between the tape ins.
3. Apply conditioner more towards the bottom portion of your hair. Not condition or put any product on or near the tabs. Also to make sure to wash and rinse well nude the tabs. Dye 1. Do not dye them while they are in your head, otherwise it will loosen the bonds and all my hair will come out.
Total Delivery Time Of This Unit:
3-6 Business Days
To customers who chose colors #22/ #24/ #613, these three colors need 15-20 working days to be special customized from our factory. If you are in a hurry, we highly recommend the option of #613A. Similar color, rich inventory and dye-able to any color you prefer, it will become a good alternative.
1. Worldwide Shipping.
2. Process And Ship Orders From Monday To Friday, 11:30PM To 8:00AM GMT. Orders Placed Outside Of These Hours Will Not Be Processed Until The Next Business Day.
3. If You Have A Deadline, Please Leave The Exact Date In "Additional Requests" When Ordering To Avoid Delay.
-SHIPPING & DELIVERY
For wearing method, all Tape-In Extensions are considered FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for refunds, returns and exchanges.
write a review
ask a question
You may also need these
TM AND COPYRIGHT @2015 VPFASHION INC.